Author Signing Tonight!

We are oh so excited because we have another awesome author event tonight...but not just any author event, a double whamy!!
*ooeh ooeh*

Tonight, we'll be meeting Cassandra Clare, author of The Immortal Instruments Series as well as the upcoming Infernal Devices Series


Holly Black whose new book "White Cat" was just relelased!

Hopefully they'll do a reading from their new books and some Q&A. Either way, it's sure to be a great time :)

If any of you are in the Coral Gables, FL area and are interested...they'll be at Books & Books near Miracle Mile. The event starts at 6:30 PM.


  1. I just finished and loved White Cat! Sounds like a fun evening is in store for you two.

  2. I am so jealous. I absolutely adore Cassandra Clare and became obsessed with the Immortal Instruments not long after finishing the first chapter of her first book.

  3. I am so jealous! Have fun and let us know how it went!!

  4. I'm sooo going to try to make it!

  5. Looks exciting! I just added White Cat to my TBR list!


Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison