Teaser Tuesday 9.7.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

  • Isalys's Teaser:
    Madame Lefoux's forehead creased with worry. "So the hives, originally inclined toward nonviolence, have had their fears confirmed, and Alexia has lost the protection of the Woolsey Pack."

    Floote's normally dispassionate face showed concern.

    Professor Lyle nodded. "All the vampires now want her dead."

    ~p. 55 from "Blameless" by Gail Carriger *Love love love this series!!!*

    17 comments:

    1. Ooo girl! Sucks to be you ;P

      Great teaser!

      Here is my TT :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I wish I could insert a sound clip here, because I'd totally insert one of the dramatic DUN DUN DUNNNNNS. Haha, awesome teaser.

      My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read I hope you'll stop by and check it out.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Ooohh!! I just brought this home from the library -- it's at the top of the stack next to the bed! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Great teaser!! I want to read this series badly. I'll have to pick it up soon. :)

      Here's mine:
      http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-10.html

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love your teaser!!! Hope you are enjoying it so far!!

      Feel free to check out mine at Addicted To Romance

      Happy Reading!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Well, that can't be good.
      Great teaser!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great teaser! I have got the first book of this series on my TBR pile and I'm hoping to get to it soon! Hope you are enjoying your book :)

      www.chrissiescorner.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    8. Oops sounds like she is in trouble! Thanks for stopping by my teaser earlier!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Thanks for coming by today. I've heard alot of great things about this book and I think I just bought one of them. I loved this teaser and can't wait to read it :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. That definitely sounds like trouble! I have not seen this book until now! :)

      Here's mine!

      ReplyDelete
    11. I'm reading Changeless right now. I can't wait to get to Blameless. Thanks for the teaser!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Great teaser!! I haven't gotten to this series yet but I intend too soon.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Good teaser! I've read the other two books in the series, and just picked up Blameless. Hope you are liking the book!

      ReplyDelete
    14. This is a popular book this week. Cool teaser. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's my Teaser for Tuesday.

      ReplyDelete
    15. Uh-oh! Sounds like she is in trouble.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison