Random Acts of Kindness: October Wrap-up!

{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

We sent:
Unfortunately, this month was crazy busy with anniversaries, baby showers and vacation planning so I was unable to send any :(  Next month!

We received:



A huuuuuuge thank you to Christen at Goldilox and the Three Weres for IF I DIE by Rachel Vincent.  I read this book the INSTANT that I got it and although I nearly died from the emotional onslaught, it was so worth the wait!!

Thank you ALL for your continued participation in sharing the love of reading with others. We couldn't have asked for better bloggy friends!



PS: Don't forget to leave the links to your R.A.K. October Wrap-Up! posts so we can stop by and check out your loot!!


19 comments:

  1. Joli from Actin up with books sent me Nick and Norah's infinite playlist and a pack of gum. I RAKed her back with Playing Hurt. Great month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. added my wrap up post :D
    i'm still waiting for my copy of IF I DIE, i won it in a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added a link to my RAK post :)

    I still haven't read any of the Soul Screamers books, but after I'm done with my review for Unearthly, I'll start with My Soul To Take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace From Livre De Amour-books of Love. I gave and received this month. Thought it was an awesome month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added my RAK wrap up post! Was a good month! :) Thank you for hosting this amazing thing ladies!!!! <3

    Liza @ Book Crook Liza

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've added my link!!

    Is there a November RAK sign up sheet available yet? I am new to this sorry! lol

    Melissa @ Book Nerd Reviews
    http://www.booknerdreviews.com
    booknerdreviews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is the November sign up sheet available yet?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can we sign up for November? there's no link in the post or in the sidebar..

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big thank you to those who send me a RAK in October

    ReplyDelete
  10. I received 3 lovely RAK's from Monique, Temara and Angela and was able to return the RAK by sending htem all something as well :).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, glad you liked If I Die so much! I got a copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone...which I had also sent out to someone as well! :)

    Goldilox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Rachel Vincent's Shifters series but haven't read them yet. The Soul Screamers series looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh love Rachel Vincent. I really need to read more of her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm having so much fun with this program I'm so glad I can make someone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't post but I did send a book to someone on their list...I'll try to remember next month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. got a RAK for my birthday month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. got a RAK for my birthday month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison