Thanks to all our Instagram and Twitter peeps for making our #BSMPhotoADay challenge so much fun! We have a brand new list for July :)
- This challenge is conducted on Instagram, but you're welcome to join via Twitter. Just tag your photos: #BSMPhotoADay.
- The Book Soulmates account on Instagram (http://instagram.com/booksoulmates) is run and accessed by all of us (Isalys, Vanessa and Jen). We tag each photo with the name of the person who uploaded it so you know which one of us uploaded which pic.
- For #2, if you are not able to upload a video onto Instagram, you can just post a picture of your current read.
- For #12, "Book Signage" to any book sign that you'd find in a public area like at a bookstore, library, on the street, etc.
- For #19, show us a picture of your the coolest hard cover you have without the jacket. Maybe you have one that was defaced or has artwork.
We are very thankful that everyone's support has helped make this feature so popular. We understand that we're not the first and won't be the last to come up with a #photoaday challenge. We do not have a copyright on this idea. We do, however, have copyrights to the content of OUR monthly challenges. We work very hard to come up with a completely original list every month and we ask that anyone who decides to host their own PLEASE not use any of our content in any way, shape or form. It's already happened more than once and it was NOT cool!If you decide to join us, which we sincerely hope you do, please don't forget to tag us so we can see all the awesome pictures and follow you back (if we don't already)!
Have fun and see you on Instagram...or Twitter!