I Read YA: Recommendations

#IReadYA Week is Here and it's time to have fun with This Is Teen and fellow lovers of YA :)
Every day we're given a different topic dedicated to our favorite YA reads.  Visit the links above for more info on how and where to play (Instagram, Twitter, etc).  But first...

"I read YA" because I love to recapture the fun & innocence of adolescence but in a much more interesting, diverse, and colorful way."
 Here is the schedule so that you guys can play along too:

And now on to the first topic, YA Recommendations:

I just love these books to pieces and they're usually the first ones I'd recommend when asked. There's a little bit of everything in here: romance, fantasy, paranormal, dystopian.

If you haven't read any of these yet, then may I *highly* suggest you add them to your TBR pile ;)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved The Daughter of Smoke and Bone! The audio on that was fantastic as well. I really liked Legend and Anna and the French Kiss. I really didn't like Obsidian because it is the same exact story as Twilight and I didn't like that the author redid Twilight and stole the plot from that book.


Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison