Random Act of Kindness: April Sign Up!

{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

April Sign Up is here!! Woohoo!! Hurry and get those wish lists posted!!
We're still awed by the incredible amount of wishes being fulfilled. There's nothing like passing on kindness and putting a smile on someone's face. The feedback we've received is unbelievable and we appreciate everyone who has signed up and has 'passed it forward'.
You're all amazing.

Thank you :)  

Rules:
• Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
• Show off your participation! Grab one of the buttons available :)
• Create a wish list and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
{Post on your blog, Amazon, where ever as long as there's a link to it.}
• If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
• At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!
Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)

OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

Easy peasy!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Vanessa at
Twerd413 [at] gmail DOT com
or through twitter: @booksoulmates

To see everyone that has signed up and get their wish lists click HERE.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**
When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.  Thank you!

38 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting such a great event! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Thanks so much for hosting. such a great way to be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this feature you girls are the nicest for hosting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note - in the form you put 'Blog - if appilacable'... XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! First time RAK-er! Really looking forward to gifting some books! :D Thanks for a great feature!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for having this. I was so excited to send and receive. I love being able to give books to people I know will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw this on another blog. I think this is so stinkin' awesome! I am so excited to buy something for someone else! Although deciding who and what book will be hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting this awesome feature! I can't wait to fulfill someone's wish list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest thing EVER! I'm totally signing up, I love this idea! Imagine making someone's day by randomly sending them a book!!

    Too bad there isn't a way to REALLY surprise them... you know without contacting them for their address first...

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time do do this. I'm looking forward to sending some stuff to people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting this! I had so much fun in March!

    Here is my RAK for March!: http://moonlightgleam.blogspot.com/2011/04/show-off-your-rak-march.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. My RAK from March (in same post as IMM)

    It is the first book in the post!

    http://www.acoverlover.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox-8-4211.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome idea :-) !
    I will participate for the first time this month and am really excited about it!!

    http://the-book-garden.blogspot.com/2011/04/random-acts-of-kindness-april.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for hosting this event! I'm looking forward to participate in it, however I couldn't view several wishlists because it's set as private >.>

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is an awesome idea. I'm in for April!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome! My first time here. Thanks you for hosting this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please delete row # 145 (I messed up in signing up, and added a second one two rows under that).
    Here's the post about March raks

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Betty: Thanks for letting us know. All done :)

    Happy RAKing!!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really looking forward to this, it sounds like such a cool idea. Thanks for putting it together. ^_^

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've sent people a few ebooks but have noticed something and wanted to update my comments.

    I can only purchase books that aren't geo restricted in our area but since amazon is looking at the purchaser instead of the person receiving the book there are a few ebooks I could add to my wishlist only I would have to add them as paperbooks when in reality an ebook is better for me (no postage for gifter either ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey, I love this! I've accidentally signed up twice, as the first wishlist link I left was wrong, I'm number 167 and 168 and 167 is wrong. Also I've forgotten to put that I'm in the UK on the entry with the right link.... sorry! Don't know if you can do anything about this or not!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I want to do this - I will have to stop by and sign up later today :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a great idea! You really are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks! I didn't get anything from last months RAK but if I do, I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'll try to join, though I live in Lithuania :> I am not able to offer a book in exchange (unless I already own it), but I would gladly spread some kindness by offering Lithuanian sweets - it seems like I've seen someone on the list who mentioned in the comments' section a wish to receive chocolate, mm, even planning of giving something is actually fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. @xlacrimax: I'd love to see your wishlist as I'm trying to concentrate on getting some RAK's to people who don't live in the US. =D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is there anyway you can fix my wishlist link (the one in the form doesn't appear to be set to public)?

    Here's the open link

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Isalys: Thanks so much for fixing it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  29. For some reason my barnes and nobles ebook wishlist won't show. :( Could you please possibly replace my other link with this one?
    http://my.barnesandnoble.com/communityportal/List.aspx?ListID=18197820
    I made a new list and hopefully this one will work. :)
    Thanks so much!
    Froggy - Froggarita

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great initiative! This will be my first month participating, thank you for hosting such a fantastic event! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh dear! It seems the form is turned off! Can we still sign up?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison