My list was certainly ambitious and I didn't get to do all the things I wanted, but overall I'm pleased with my progress. They were all things that needed to be done and we're a little closer to really whipping this blog into shape (especially with the new look we're working on).
The items that are crossed out are the things I managed to get done completely and the highlighted items are either a WIP or still pending. Slowly but surely!
- Our new look
- Put finishing touches and complete new design (so excited!) SOON!
To keep or not to keep Blog Roll?Decided to keep (at least for now) and updated it. Figure out how to organize our MANY media buttons.DONE! They will be unveiled with the new design. Figure out how to do Contact Form.DONE! Added new Contact Us page to the sidebar. Update Review Policy.DONE! Also added new Contact Form JUST for review requests.
- Rethink how we do threaded comments. IntenseDebate isn’t working properly. This can wait for the new design so I passed on it for now.
Redo Menu Bar.We deleted the old one and simplified it until the new one can be installed with the new design.
- Catch up on all emails and clean up inbox!
- Play catch & release with review requests. STILL. SO. MANY.
- Delegate review requests. Need more reviewers! May begin "hiring" soon ;)
- Work on book reviews
- Write pending reviews STILL. SO. MANY.
Make sure that "Reviews" and "Books Read" tabs are updated.DONE! Make sure that all reviews are on Goodreads, Amazon, and B&N.DONE!
- Work on pending posts
- Create ‘drafts’ for upcoming posts
- Work on discussion posts
- Make plans for Banned Books Week Unfortunately, I ran out of time and I have some work events to attend so I have VERY little time to blog this week :( BOO!!
giveaway posts to find old books new homes. Christmas giveaway? *wink*
- Think about new ideas to revamp RAK. WIP!
Finish #BSMPhotoADay list for October.DONE!