Who's ready for Bloggiesta? I am. . .
Welcome to the starting line for Bloggiesta… the blogging marathon created several years ago by Natasha from Maw Books Blog and led by our most awesome mascot PEDRO (Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.)
The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend these next three days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!
Dates: Friday, Sept 20th - Sunday, Sept 22nd
- Our new look
- Put finishing touches and complete new design (so excited!)
- To keep or not to keep Blog Roll?
- Figure out how to organize our MANY media buttons
- Figure out how to do Contact Form
- Rethink how we do threaded comments. IntenseDebate isn’t working properly.
- Catch up on all emails and clean up inbox!
- Play catch & release with review requests
- Delegate review requests
- Work on book reviews
- Write pending reviews
- Make sure that "Reviews" and "Books Read" tabs are updated
- Make sure that all reviews are on Goodreads, Amazon, and B&N
- Work on pending posts
- Create ‘drafts’ for upcoming posts
- Work on discussion posts
- Make plans for Banned Books Week
- Arrange giveaway posts to find old books new homes
- Think about new ideas to revamp RAK
- Finish #BSMPhotoADay list for October and get November started (have an idea already)
- Reach out!
- Go through “Unread” on Bloglovin
- Visit other blogs and comment
- Participate in at least (1) mini challenge
- Participate in at least (1) Twitter chat
Olé bitches and good luck to everyone who is participating!!!