Book Soulmates Gets A Makeover :)

Good morning to all our lovelies!!

We are soooo excited to reveal our new look for Book Soulmates 2011!!

Isn't it just fantastic? 
 
We were itching for a new look for this year.  We had so many ideas of stuff we wanted to do and it just seemed right to start the year with a fresh, fun and whimsical design.  After the amazing job she did on our homegirl Nely's blog, we decided that Danny from Dreamy Blog Designs was "the one" to give us our new look :)
 
We found a very cool kit, gave it to Danny and let her work her magic.  We worked for weeks & weeks to perfect it and perfect it she did :)  Nely's praises of her were not false...she was truly a joy to work with and we're so happy we decided to go with her!

So Danny, you get 4 thumbs up from Book Soulmates and our recommendations to all our bloggy friends that are in the market for a new layout. However, if you're not looking for a new look, then feel free to visit Danny and her pals over at Bewitched Bookworms instead. 

Thanks to all those who have commented already...and for those who are just seeing it, please feel free to poke around.  We really hope that you all love this new look at much as we do!!

{{HUGS}}



PS: We have a NEW BUTTON to go with our new layout. So if you have our old button, go ahead and replace it with the new one :) Gracias!

36 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG how cute are you! *high five* Danny! This looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to update your button on my page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!! I love the new look!! I'll make sure to update your button on my favorites list :)

    Aislynn
    Knit Purl Stitch Read & Cook

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute. Love every thing about the new look :-)


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really does do a great job on blog designs. This is one of my favorites. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is gorgeous, Danny is a wonderful blog designer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. I love it! I told you my homegirl Danny would hook you sistas up. She's amazing right?! Love it! Updated the button. Plan on staring at it all day long (your page, not the button... well, maybe the button too). Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE The new look...the owls are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the new layout is gorgeous you guys! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing!!! I adore it!
    I am using her to do my blog makeover too!! I can't wait till she starts on it! Your new layout if perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's beautifully suited to your fab blog, girls. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so thrilled to see it finally here live on your Blog! It was wonderful working with you girls and I hope you'll enjoy your layout :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very good looking makeover! You look mahhhhvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new layout!! Super super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore your new look, ladies! Have to go change my button now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your new site is amazing! Love the new button too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A definite thumbs up to Danny and to the ladies of Book Soulmates! Congrats! I love the new look! :)
    Hugs,
    Lila

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cutest blog on the block! Love it! Danny is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe via email and read that you'd gotten a new look. I had to come and check it out.

    I really like the look. The blue is attractive and easy on the eye.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am officially green with envy. I LOVE IT. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just stumbled across your site and even though I don't know what it looked like before your site is SO ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seriously love the new look!!! I didn't realize you were south FL gals until I saw your grammar post, you would think that, with the school being in Hialeah, they would know that its ingles and and not inglish! LOL

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison