Random Acts of Kindness: July Sign-up!

{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

Summer is just flying by and RAK is stronger than ever!
We finally surpassed our goal with 315 sign-ups in one month.
How crazy cool is that?! Do you guys know how Ahhhh-mazing you are?

RULES RE-CAP:
  • Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button :)
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!  Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!

Easy breezy!!

LINKS YOU WILL NEED:
Sign up for July {HERE}
See who else is participating in July {HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact via the following:
Vanessa at twerd413[at]gmail[dot]com or @booksoulmates
Isalys at booksoulmates[at]gmail
[dot]com or @isabooksoulmates
(Twitter is
the fastest method though.)


**IMPORTANT NOTES**
  1. When talking about RAK on Twitter, please use the hastag (#RAK). It makes it much easier to keep track of the conversations, answer questions and/or tweet back! =)
  2. When submitting your wish list, please make sure that it is set to PUBLIC viewing. Some people have run into trouble with wish lists that were set to private. We want to be sure that no one is left out of getting great RAKs.
  3. Some of you seem to have gotten frustrated because you can't get your links to appear active.  This is a very easy fix :)  Just make sure that when you enter your link, do NOT hit the Enter key.  Instead, hit the TAB key which will send you to the next field on the form.  Additional spaces entered after the link will leave the link inactive.  However, if this does happen to you...no worries, we'll fix it for you :)



16 comments:

  1. It says the form is turned off :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RAK July form is turned off ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is my first month to participate and I hope that I did everything right..
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is my first time participating in this event and, I just wanted to say: Thanks for creating it!

    New follower too: Alaiel Kreuz

    Tons of hugs!

    Alaiel
    www.librarianmouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this! It's such an amazing concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, um... I kinda messed up my first entry in the form thingy. Sorry. I went ahead and redid it, but my original entry needs to be deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weeeeee for my Birthday month! :D Have fun everyone! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great idea! This is my first month participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just signed up for the very first time yay I mean to every month but never get round to it lol Put the button on my blog to and am going to share on my facebook page later.
    It's such an excellent idea and I can't wait to make a few RAKs myself in a couple of weeks when I have money lol
    :)

    Mist@Bookaholics book club

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be my first month doing this! I didn't put my blog's link though, so if you want to change that, its www.booksandbarks.com.

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely forgot to sign-up last month, but am totally looking forward to participating this month (can't wait to check out everyone's wish lists).

    Thanks for putting the whole thing together. =)

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can we send the books anytime during the month?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time in RAK and i absolutely love this idea♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is AWESOME! I just posted my July wishlist in my blog. come and take a look! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison