Random Acts of Kindness: May closing!


{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

Isalys Received:
One delicious RAK this month!
Thank you to Ashely from Basically Books for being basically amazing and being my M&M twinny!!  Seriously, I {heart} this girl!!

Vanessa Received:

The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer by Lucy Weston
from Jen D. at Not Now, I'm Reading
So cool :} Yayyy!!

Thank you ALL for the thinking of us! We couldn't ask for better bloggy friends :)

HUGS,

PS: Don't forget to leave the links to your RAK-May Closing posts so we can stop by and check out your loot!!

13 comments:

  1. Yum! M&Ms =) Excited about June's RAK. Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please disregard my first linky. *face palm* I apparently don't know how to link. And I've already got 2 cups of coffee in my system. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! M&M's....YUMMYYY!!! *stomach growls* Hahahahaha.
    Love the cover of the book by Lucy Weston. Happy Reading!!!
    Thanks a lot for this idea.
    Mia
    http://bookaholic5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...M&Ms! May was my 1st time participating in RAK and it was a real pleasure. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut Butter M&M's are my favorite! I enjoyed picking someone to send something to this month, even though I got going a bit late. But I plan to be more on the ball with June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love the M&M RAK. May was awesome, can't wait for June! ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  7. If somone bought me some reeses peanut butter cups I would devoted to them for life LOL

    Chochlate Fanatic...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. No blog so will post here :)

    Sent out 3 books and received a lovely Shiloh Walker book (A Forever Kind of Love) in return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peanut Butter M&Ms are the best!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I was the only one that liked PB M&Ms! YES!! Has anyone tried the coconut ones? =)

    Hope you like the Elizabeth Tudor book. I wasn't a huge fan of that one, but the writing style was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm, maybe I should've added chocolate to my wishlist. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There is a RAK on it's way to me, but no closing post yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. R.A.K. was an awesome experience, and I can't wait to see what everyone got!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison