Random Acts of Kindness: June Closing!


{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

It is time to bid farewell to June and get the July RAK party started! 
Before we move on, though, we want to take a moment to acknowledge the fabulous books we've received.


Isalys Received:
Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep from Aislynn at Knit, Purl, Stitch...Read & Cook
Rogue by Rachel Vincent from Rachel at Fiktshun
Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill from Cherie at Mystrez's Crazy Maze

I was also able to send three RAKs this month to:
Missy at Two Reader Reviews
Rachel at Fiktshun
Ashley the The Bookish Brunette

** Thank you ladies!!  You all rock my socks ♥ For serious!**
 ♥Isalys

Vanessa Received:

by from Cherie at Mystrez's Crazy Maze
Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz

** Big hug and thanks for my fantabulous new books! **
♥ Vanessa

Thank you ALL for the thinking of us!
We couldn't ask for better bloggy friends :)

HUGS,

PS: Don't forget to leave the links to your RAK-June Closing! posts so we can stop by and check out your loot!!



20 comments:

  1. Vanessa those are some great books. I really want to read Entwined. I love retellings/twists on classic fairy tales. The 12 Dancing Princesses is one of my favorite fairy tale too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome RAK you two. June went to fast. I just finished Jennifer Estep's Spider Bite and will start Web of Lies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome time!! Glad I received RAKs as well as I did one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive Seen this posted all over blogger but never really took the time to see what it was all about,,but now Im glad I did, a few blogs I follow just did there RAK post,,so I went and checked it out..I would love to participate in this...
    thanks
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome books, girls!!
    I received my first R.A.K this month, YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO much awesomeness!!! I'll have to post mine soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good books, hope you enjoy them.
    I sent an RAK this month, but didn't receive one. Oh well, still nice to see the books being shared. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my first RAK this month! Yay! I can't wait to give some books in July. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my first phyical copies-RAK this month and loved it! *_* Thanks for hosting RAK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Rachel Vincent series is one of my favorites. :) Enjoy!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. No Blog so posting details here.
    I sent out three RAKS this month :)

    To LunaMoth - The Stolen: 2 (Nine Lives of Chloe King)
    To Angela Messer - The Reluctant Vampire: An Argeneau Novel
    To magnet4taken - Far from You

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice RAKs ladies. I love this thing that you started! This is my third month doing this and it's been incredible. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still so touched by the whole RAK program. It just shows how awesome bloggers are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks ladies for this awesome program!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw! I hope you guys enjoy your books.

    Thanks so much for hosting RAK. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Rak, thanks so much for hosting!!! I have Entwined out from the Library, I haven't read it yet, but I hope you enjoy. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,i just entered the RAK and it's the first time for me...
    And...you got some awesome books...enjoy reading them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved Entwined! It's on my list to own one day as well! Thanks for hosting such a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. got my first RAK! Thank you for this feature!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was my 2nd month doing RAK and I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison