New Releases 5.1.12

You guys, it’s finally May 1st Smile
Sooo many amazing books are out today.  I didn’t have time to compile the whole list (we’re talking 100+ books) so instead I focused on the most anticipated titles!!

**The titles in bold are the ones we're EXTRA excited about!**

♥ Urban Fantasy (top) / Sci-Fi (bottom) ♥

Inhale (Just Breathe, #1)Born of Silence (The League...Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhou...
by
Born of Silence (The League, #5)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse #12) by Charlaine Harris

♥ Steampunk ♥

The Impossible Cube (Clockw...
The Impossible Cube (Clockwork Empire #2) by Steven Harper 

♥ Paranormal Romance ♥
Embrace of the Damned (Brot...Sparks Fly (Light Dragons, #3)Demon's Bride (The Hellrais...Warrior Enchanted (Sons of ...
Embrace of the Damned (Brotherhood of the Damned, #1) by Anya Bast
Sparks Fly (Light Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister
Demon's Bride (The Hellraisers, #2) by Zoe Archer
Warrior Enchanted (Sons of the Zodiac, #4) by Addison Fox 

♥ Historical Romance ♥
An Heir of Deception (The E...My Lady RivalA Gentleman Says Undone by Her Tender Touch ...Beguiling the Beauty (Fitzh...
  by
My Lady Rival
by Ashley March
A Gentleman Says "I Do" by Amelia Grey
Undone by Her Tender Touch (Pregnancy & Passion, #4) by Maya Banks
Beguiling the Beauty (Fitzhugh Trilogy, #1) by Sherry Thomas 

♥ Contemporary Romance ♥
Captivated (Phantom Corps, #3)Karma (Serendipity, #3)The Last Boyfriend (Inn Boo...
Captivated (Phantom Corps, #3) by Lauren Dane
Karma (Serendipity, #3) by Carly Phillips 
 The Last Boyfriend (Inn BoonsBoro, #2) by Nora Roberts 

♥ YA ♥
Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Shine (Shade, #3)Destined (Wings, #4)Bitterblue (Graceling Realm...Black Dawn (The Morganville...
Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth *Squee*
Shine (Shade, #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready *More squeeing*
Destined (Wings, #4) by Aprilynne Pike
Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) by Kristin Cashore, Ian Schoenherr
Black Dawn (The Morganville Vampires, #12) by Rachel Caine



Happy shopping and happy reading my darlings! 

5 comments:

  1. Eep! You weren't kidding when you said there were A LOT of books coming out!
    Well done, bebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this month!! A ton of great books are coming out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such a thorough list!! INSURGENT!!! I got it on my nook so I could start reading it right away! Stupid F-ing B&N didn't let me download it though. I tried until almost 1am. :( Oh well, it's in there now and I am so excited to read it!! I loved Destined. I got that too for my nook. Now my Wings collection is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know Nora had a new book coming out. I don't normally read her stuff but I love her made for tv movies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This week could kill a girl's pocketbook I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison