Cover Art: Enemy Within by Angeline Kace

So you guys remember that really cool week we dedicated to DESCENDED BY BLOOD by Angeline Kace during our "Month of Indie Epicness".  Well, homegirl Angeline just released the brand spankin' new cover, blurb and release date for book # 2, ENEMY WITHIN.

Coming to an e-reader near you on August 30, 2012

*squee* and here it is:
Two guys who’ve stolen her heart. Three races and only one of them worthy. Countless enemies with insatiable bloodlust for power.
Will one girl's curse ultimately save her?

Half-vampire Brooke Keller barely survived the slaying of her worst enemy, only to learn that Zladislov—the world's most powerful vampire, leader of the vampire world, and her father—wants her dead. However, this time, she's not only fighting vampires but a raging monster within her that endangers what's left of her humanity. And when a deadly disease threatens to take her best friend's life, Brooke tries to convince Kaitlynn to accept a monster of her own: becoming a Zao Duh.

As a former slave to the Pijawikas, Mirko is driven to protect the innocent at all costs, but he has never faced a foe more formidable than Zladislov. And when the Commission bears down on Brooke, Mirko finds the stream of enemies runs deeper than he ever imagined.




I am just LOVING this cover!  It so happens that my favorite color is blue and so my eyes are having a field day with it! Oh and someone NEEDS to do my make-up like that...just sayin'! 

I don't know about you peeps, but I'm definitely ready for #MoreMirko *waggles eyebrows*

6 comments:

  1. haha! I have to say this cover doesn't really do it for me, but I now want to know who Mirko is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl looks like Katie Holmes... or is that just me??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting the cover, Isa! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't like this cover, at all. I love the colour, and everything apart from the model, her face, body everything :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I friggin' LOVE it. I love the colors, and I really like the girl. Would it be too dumb of me to say I really like her blue eye shadow, too? Ha! Oh, well. It's said. Looking forwarding to reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cool cover! Reminds me of my middle-school blue eyeshadow. :) I'm liking your new header!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison