Random Acts of Kindness: May Wrap-Up #RAK

RAK button FINAL1
{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}


Sent:
Donated some books and swag to Me, My Shelf & I's charity event in honor of Christian Hurt.

Isalys Received:
Nada! lol 
 
Thanks to everyone for your continued participation and don't forget to leave links to your "R.A.K. May Wrap-Up" posts so we can stop by and check out your loot :)

Huggles,

1 comment:

  1. I can't see the list. Do you know how I can see them? I would like to comment on everyone's RAK list. =)
    mary_reiss @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison