Author Event: Scarlet Party with Marissa Meyer


My computer decided to take a little hiatus recently so this post is going up a little later than planned, but here it is :)

Jen (formerly from Not Now...I'm Reading!) was my date for the Marissa Meyer Scarlet Launch Party at Books & Books.  Sadly, Vanessa was supposed to go but couldn't make it because she had a bit of a family emergency.  Luckily, all is well now and I got her a little pressie to make it up to her ;)






Important Links
Marissa on Facebook and Twitter 
Check out Marissa's CALENDAR to see if she'll be visiting a town near you :)

5 comments:

  1. That was a fun evening. Can't wait to do it again. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like she did the reading herself this time. When I went to her Cinder party in Tacoma WA I think a friend of hers did a reading, which I would rather it have been Marissa herself.
    Pabkins @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!! Looks like a fun event!! I love author events!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison