I've read some really great and intensely emotional books lately. What's a girl (or guy) to do when you get to that scene that infuriates you or makes you all swoony or tears your heart out? Turn to your bloggy and Twitter pals, that's what!
No one understands a bookworm's highs, lows and woes like other bookworms! My husband can make fun of me all he wants, but when a character I love dies, I am AFFECTED dammit and my reader pals know this! While reading Just Breathe by Kendall Grey, Just One Day by Gayle Forman and Boundless by Cynthia Hand, I had the support of some pretty awesome ladies to help me get through these books and it made me realize just how much I rely on them to fangirl, gush, vent, or cry with when we read books "together". We have become each other's support group...a #BookBloggerSupportGroup (thanks for the stellar hashtag, Amy) :D
So here is MY Blogger Support Group ♥ Thank you ladies! Couldn't get through these stories without you ;)
- Amy from Book Loving Mom (@amabe21)
- Jenna from MTG Reviews (@MTGReviews)
- Andrea from The Bookish Babe (@BookishAndrea)
- Mirely from Rumor Has It. (@Mirely)
- Danielle from Consuming Worlds (@y311er)
- Jess from Gone With The Word (@gonewiththeword)
- Ash from Smash Attack Reads! (@SmashAttackAsh)
- Jaime from The Perpetual Page Turner (@brokeandbookish)
- Carrie from Stalking The Bookshelves (@OneBookishMom)
- Lindsay from The Violet Hour (@violethourBR)
- Christen from Goldilox and the Three Weres (@Goldilox3Weres)
Do you have a Reader/Blogger Support Group too?
Do you find that you rely on them more than you realized?
Or do you need to rely on them more?
Who are the peeps that you just can't get through a book without?
And next time you do reach out to them, feel free to use the #BookBloggerSupportGroup hashtag ;)