Taking A Blogcation...Sort of!

Hey kids!

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking a blogcation...sort of!  I'm not going into hiding or anything.  Truth is that I just need a little break.  There's some stuff going on in my life now and I'm having trouble focusing on reading, let alone blogging.  

I'll still be doing posts on occasion and you'll definitely find me lurking on Twitter.  I just won't be posting every day like I normally try to.

I hope you guys don't mind too much.  Once things settle down a bit, I'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

In the meantime, feel free to tweet me @IsaBookSoulmate or email me. Oh and try to stay out of trouble =P (although a little bit of trouble is OK!)

XoXo

13 comments:

  1. I hope that your blogcation does the trick. :) We impatiently await your blogging return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you chica! Take care of yourself. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isalys, Of course your more than entitled to a blogcation! Enjoy, relax, and know that we care about you.

    *Texas sized hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a break every now and then I know I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck sweetie! I know the feeling. Hope it all turns out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is okay. Big hugs to you and I'll see (read) you when you get back. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey chick... Love you! Miss you until you get back! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ya know we'll all be here when you're ready to come back, Issy ... take care and *super virtual bear hugs*!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogcations are important! Enjoys yours, and I hope you come back refreshed and with life going well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. breaks are important. hope u enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone needs a breather every now and again. I'd say I'm going to miss you but, you know I'mma stalk you on Twitter. *hug* Holler if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see you back here!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison