US vs US?!



So, we've decided to put a little twist on the US vs UK book covers and go with US paperback vs hardcover. We especially love Meg Cabot's Insatiable series. Those covers are both lovely and therefore makes it hard for us to decide! Ahhh, decisions decisions. So naturally we've created a post about it to enlist you, our favorite bloggy friends, to see what you guys think! Paperback?? or Hardcover?? What say you?! 


Aren't they both GREAT?!

FYI: If you're in the Miami area or will be visiting this coming weekend Meg Cabot, Libba Bray, and Maggie Stiefvater will be in town for an Author event at our local independent book store Books and Books. Eek!! We are soooo incredibly excited! If you will be participating and would like to meet up then drop us a line! Our fellow bloggy friends will be going too {Nely from All About {N}, Smash from Smash Attack Reads, and Jen from Not Now I'm Reading}


Have a great day lovelies!

♥ Vanessa


13 comments:

  1. I'll go with the paperback. I like them both but there is just something sinister about the paperback that draws me more quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree the paperback grabs my attention more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them both too. Hardback looks like an "adult" book and the paperback looks like a YA book.
    I was in B&N with a friend last week and she was looking for book 2 and grabbed the new cover thinking it was the new one at 1st. A little confusing if you are not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was never a fan of the hardback cover so I guess I must go with the PB but nothing special about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the paperback better because it seems for youthful! Hardback seems a likes it's a book aimed for older people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm voting for the paperback. There's just something about wearing a hood.

    Can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the read dress in the hardback! I'm also a fan of covers that don't show faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh the HB is more unique but I think the Paperback for me! =)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison