Every week, we'll announce a new recipient for our BLOG SOULMATE AWARD! This is our way of helping spread the word about these awesome bloggers we love!
Our BLOG SOULMATE Award for this week goes to:
Jessica from. . . .
|Blogging Since October 2011|
She's a newbie :)
- What made you decide to start blogging?
Because I'm loud, love books & think people should love books like I do!
- Favorite and least favorite things about blogging
Like: Turning someone onto a book that they mIght not have even thought to read before, AND meeting amazing new author & bloggers :) Oh....the covers, can't forget the covers!
Dislike: Finding a book that I want to like, but can't. Hate those DNF's!
- If you could hang out with ONE author, who would it be and why?
Shit, just one? Damn! My fave mainstream author would be Laurell K. Hamilton! She's amazing! Indie author: Either M.R. Merrick or K.A Tucker. I have a thing for Canadians ;)
- What is the ONE book you tell everyone they 'have to' read?
The one with the words on the paper ;)
- Do you have any bookish guilty pleasures?
I'm a HUGE Cover Whore! 90% of my book buys are because of the covers!
- Love sports, play basketball every day
- I'm Martha Stewart in the kitchen
- I have 8 tattoos, and would have a full sleeve if I could
- Neon green is my favorite color
- I'm short