New Releases 2.14.12

♥ Historical Fiction ♥
The House I LovedThe Garden Intrigue
The House I Loved by Tatiana de Rosnay
The Garden Intrigue by Lauren Willig {2/16/12}

♥ Paranormal Romance ♥

♥ Historical Romance ♥
Blue Moon Promise
Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble

♥ Contemporary Romance ♥
Insatiable: A Novel
Insatiable by Opal Carew


  1. So many awesome books. I have put myself on a book buying ban though. I have way too many that I have bought and neglected, so until I get through some of them, I am trying not to buy any. (well not too many anyways lol)

  2. Lots of awesome books!!

    Happy Valentine's :)

  3. Ooooh I've been waiting for The Fine Art of Truth or Dare for freaking EVER!!!

  4. So many good books, can't wait to read them!
    Thanks for making this list :)



Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison