Clock Rewinders on a Book Binge is the weekly recap feature created byAmanda @ On a Book Bender and Tara @ 25 Hour Books, where they shamelessly plug each other, share the fantastic posts, giveaways, or whatever else they’ve found and loved by other awesome bloggers (or authors!) during the week, and talk about the books they plan on reading in the coming week.
Book Soulmates Post Recap:
- We WRAPPED UP "Random Acts of Kindness" (R.A.K.) for April. Share with us your RAK loot :)
- "Month of Indie Epicness" came to an END and we thanked all the amazing authors and bloggers who made it such epic fun!
- NEW RELEASES for the week of May 1st.
- SIGN-UP for May's "Random Acts of Kindness" (R.A.K.)
- We were a part of the INHALE FLASH MOB. Check out this quick video on why whales inspired Kendall Grey to write her UF novel.
- We announced the WINNER of our "Jenny Pox and Tommy Nightmare" e-book giveaway with J.L. Bryan.
- We're part of the "Undone" by Lila DiPasqua BLOG TOUR (Review + Giveaway + Bonus)
- The "Inhale Pimp Team" brings you the COVER REVEAL of "Just Breathe", the final installment in Kendall Grey's Just Breathe Trilogy.
- And finally...Book Soulmates celebrates its third blogoversary. THANK YOU FOR THREE AMAZING YEARS!
- Still need to post our pictures from the SPRING INTO THE FUTURE book event at Books & Books with Veronica Rossi and Tahereh Mafi :)
- Went to another book event, but this time we got to meet Charlaine Harris, creator of the Sookie Stackhouse. You guys won't believe how funny and cute she really is! That post is coming up to.
- We've lined up an interview and giveaway with Beverley Kendall for the launch of her latest novel, "An Heir of Deception".
- What better way to clean out the bookshelves than by finding new homes for the books we no longer want? Oh yeah, we're working on that giveway too!
- This week's interesting search terms were: mcquerry the peculiars epub and old seventies stuff. We don't have much of either, but feel free to poke around anyway!
- The awesome ladies of Me, My Shelf and I have put together an amazing charity event to raise funds for Christian Hurt, a senior football player with a serious injury and in need of medical attention. Book Soulmates is donating books and swag. Visit their post, THE CHRISTIAN HURT FILES for details on how you can help!
- Has Book Soulmates ever thought of quitting blogging? Visit EMILY'S READING ROOM to find out along with what nine of your other favorite bloggers had to say ;)
- One of our favorite gals also celebrated a blogoversary this week. Visit ON A BOOK BENDER and wish her a happy first blogoversary.
- Have some books you wanna swap? Visit Ruby's Reads SATURDAY SWAP post for deets.
- The Bookish Brunette, a blogger we're totally jealous of but love like whoa, finally launched ZOMBIE CRAZE 2012.