Manic Monday...Check this out :)

For all you Twilight fans out there, Mattel has a treat for you! Introducing, the newly made-over Barbie & Ken starring as Bella & Edward...



"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. Twilight has quickly become a worldwide phenomenon developing a strong core base of dedicated fans who are drawn to the story of a Romeo & Juliet style romance between the mortal Bella and the vampire Edward. Who better to capture the young star-crossed love of these two characters than Barbie & Ken? Edward is luminescent with a shimmering complexion and trademark gold eyes. Bella doll sold separately."

You can pre-order them today at Toys R Us.

Honestly guys, what do you think? Would YOU buy them? Did Mattel do a good job of capturing the essence of Bella & Edward? And what will they come up with next?

We'd love to hear from you so lay it on us...

8 comments:

  1. oh good heavens...I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care for them myself. Neither look right to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this real? They are a bit too creepy for me! - Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew... at least I'm not the only one that thinks they're creepy! I think Edward's lips are a little too puckered up ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls would love them! I haven't seen them yet. it doesn't surprise me they are always coming out with all kinds of Barbies!
    Penney

    ReplyDelete
  6. No i don't like them I rather stick to my imagination of them

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I ever considered buying them, it would be only as a collectible. With the phenomenon that Twilight has turned into, they could be worth something one day! You never know...

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison