RIP IV Challenge

So... even though we're still in August, I'm already counting down the days for Halloween! My favorite (and definitely Isalys's favorite!) time of the year is almost upon us and we're jumping for joy! It's like there's magic in the air and.. my favorite part... less humidity (Remember, we live in South Florida)!
I love it when the time changes and it starts getting darker earlier. My "fall routine" kicks in which includes huge steaming cups of coffee or tea, my backyard, and a GREAT book! Talk about relaxing! **Ohhh I can't wait**

Anyhoo... I stumbled upon this wonderful challenge over on Nely's site and thought "Perfect! just what I wanted! A reason to read spooky stories" (As if I needed a reason! lol)


RIP IV Challenge Hosted by Stainless Steel Droppings
(Even if you don't want to participate in the challenge you should still pass by his blog. A
wesome. Love his pictures)
He has different levels for the challenge so the one I'm picking is The First Peril. All you have to do is read 4 books of any length and any subgenre that you choose. How simple is that?! The catch is you have to do it between
Sept. 1st and October 31st!


So... what books should I read?? I need good recommendations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison