iHeart Thursday 1.14.10

I live in a 2-story house and never really thought about the empty space under the stairs. It's there, it's empty, oh well...

But someone, someone incredibly smart, decided to use their empty space for something truly ingenius!

Voila...



Really, how awesome is that?!
Now if I an only convince my husband to let me cut out the wall by the stairs and add shelves.
**sigh**

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I soooooooo want a wall of books!
(That's one of my new years resolutions)
*Sigh*


If you iHeart something and want to share it with us, please just leave your link in the comment box :)

5 comments:

  1. what a great idea. i would love that for my under the stairs space if i had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great, creative and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back after your holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha - we talked about this yesterday... and I only saw the second picture not the first. Yea, I had the first bookshelf as part of the Sunday Bookcase feature about a month ago and everyone had something to say about it. I totally want that one. Too bad it looks kinda dangerous w/ no handrails and knowing my children they would be stair diving in no time.:D

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison