"Flog It" It's Friday's Vlog 3.12.10

T-G-I-F!!!

Our favorite day of the week is here again {man, time really does fly!} and YouTube must have noticed how peeved we were that it was taking an eternity to upload our videos because this week we were error-free! *woo-hoo*

So here it is folks....

♥ Vlog ♥




♥ Pictures ♥




♥ Books We Received In The Mail ♥
This One Is Mine by Maria Semple
Slip Of The Knife by Denise Mina
Touch of Scandal by Jennifer Haymore
Worst Case (Audio CD) by James Patterson

♥ Books We Purchased ♥
Sinful Surrender by Beverley Kendall
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Numbers by Rachel Ward
First Test & Page by Tamora Pierce
Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
Oxford Mini Dictionary & Thesaurus

Wishing you all a SPECTACULAR weekend =)

16 comments:

  1. V: You crack me up! "I don't know if I would want her as a friend" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your vlogs! Great job as usual. You girls are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I linked to this post on my blog today :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute vlog as always. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to your Angelology review. The author will be at an Indie near me in a few weeks. You're right, the cover is fabulous!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Juju was right, you guys are hilarious! Love the vlog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girls! I love this blog I'm so glad I found it on Juju's site... and now I'm a follower :D , fabulous vblog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this VLOG I really like to watch you guys and the books also thanks for mentioning me I screamed I'm like there talking about me yayyyyyy LMBO anyways audio books are great for the 1 hour drive to work everyday so audio are great for the fact that I can't read and drive (LOL) love u guys muahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are so fun! Loved it as usual, I'm glad you decided to do this :) Love all the books you got and I'll have to get some of those soon as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I just barely found your blog, and I am a new follower. Your vlog made me giggle so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys made me laugh, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW! You guys are full of awesomeness!! Thanks you for all the great comments!

    @juju: Thanks for the post!!! you rock!! **Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your vlog was great, as usaul. I'm not sure which I love more the books or seeing what necklace Isalys is wearing.

    Books are definitely my air and water!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I've never been by before and I absolutely love your blog! It looks fantastic! Also looks like a great bunch of books! Cant wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh I love your Vlogs! haha! Always looking forward to your Friday Vlogs. Anyways, I do have to admit that I was one of those that was not into Romance novels. I gave in and bought a romance novel and though its paranormal romance, I am reconsidering skipping the romance sections and start looking for more to read.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison