Teaser Tuesday 7.20.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

  • Isalys's Teaser:
    "She touched the corner of her mouth. He'd almost kissed her...with a shudder, she sat down on the bed. He already tried to scare her off by being overfamiliar; had he hoped that she would run away because of the blood-stained rose? She smiled slowly. She'd seen far worse than a drop of vampire blood and she'd been kissed far more competently. Rhys was right. Christopher Ellis didn't know her at all."

    *I have a feeling Christopher Ellis is about to find out just who she is!*

    *Update 7/21: Yesterday I forgot to mention...on the Hottness Scale of 1-10, the guy on the cover is an 11 - holy hottness batman!!*

    ~ p. 32 of "Kiss of the Rose: The Tudor Vampire Chronicles" by Kate Pearce


    1. The person talking sounds snarky! I like it! Here's my TT for this week! http://readingangel002.blogspot.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays_20.html

    2. Sounds like a good one!!! hope you are enjoying it!

      Feel free to check out Mine

      Happy Reading!

    3. Steamy!!!


    4. So funny to see a tiny piece of my book like that, but yes indeed-Christopher Ellis has no idea what he is up against LOL
      Thanks for sharing this!
      Kate Pearce x

    5. This lady sounds like she knows a thing or two! I hope you are enjoying! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    6. I have a feeling that this isn't half as saucy as the rest of the book. LOL.

    7. Seems like Christopher Ellis is about to get the tables turned.

      Mine's here.

    8. I have not read this book but I love love love the cover. And the lady on the cover is a carbon copy of the lady who plays Vienna on As The World Turns.

    9. This book sounds good I will put in my TBR


    Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison