Awesomeless Scatterbrain...

This is what I've been lately =(
~ an awesomeless scatterbrain ~

Work has been...well, there are simply no ladylike words to describe the stress I've been under lately so I'll just let you guys fill in the blanks.  I will give you a clue though...it involved a lot of 4-letter words! Several times this week I've been more than ready to embrace my inner Hulk!

It seems that nearly everything I touch, turns to shit  somehow {F U Murphy's Law!} so I've been dealing with one hair-raising, ulcer-inducing mess after another!!  Unfortunately, said messes have resulted in me being in & out of the blogosphere and staying at the office long after dark.  From there, it takes my grumpy ass approx 45 min to get home {these are the times when I think small towns got city life beat}. Once I get home, I take a snappy shower, swallow food and TRY to catch up on my bloggy duties until absolute exhaustion hits!

The reason for this post is because I want you guys to know what's going on and not think I'm neglecting you *tear*.  I miss being able to think clearly, focus on the things I love and spend quality time with my libros {a/k/a books}.

Anyhoo, thanks for letting me vent a bit and hopefully things will settle down soon so I can get back to normal!


PS: We have some real AWESOMENESS coming up in the next year including a new "look" for 2011 and much more!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Me, too! & While I know it sucks I'm glad it's not just me! I feel like I'm walking in a fog & we've been trying to pull together the year-end techy purchases at the office and NOTHING is working the way I think it should! GRRR!
    45 minutes? Ugh! I'd hate that!! I live 5 minutes from work... of course I get off at 3 and never make it to get the kids until 4 because I get sidetracked before I ever get near the office door!
    I do have a smile for you, though, I decorated for Christmas at the office this morning and now me & my desk are covered in glitter! And I've vacuumed twice. Does anything get rid of this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you on that one work is crazy right now from October - December is way to busy for me at work and I do feel I'm neglecting my blog a bit. And the end of the day all I wanna do is sleep but there are kids to feed house to clean and if I'm not too exhausted then I have to work on my blog. So from dawn to dusk its all none stop at least for three months.. I can't wait for January!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weeks before the end of the year is always like this and I totally understand your feeling. I have the impression time is just going faster and faster and before we know -it's Christmas and the New Year is there.

    I also have to drive to and from work - which is why I started liseting to the audiobooks again. So that I can "read" books I never find time for, specially when you come home and first spend a few hours for the blog instead of reading..

    Oh and....*grin* I'm very excited for the new look of the Book Soulmates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you but tooootalllly understand.

    December is always so busy and crazy.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know EXACTLY how you feel, except with college instead of work. This semester is kicking my butt, and I've been neglecting my blog (and commenting). Can't wait until break, and I hope things get better for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I'm a new follower and I think there must be something in the air. I can totally identify with you and your 'everything going to crap' experience. It is happening in my life as well. I am hoping that 2011 will bring better karma for us all. Here is sending you positive thoughts. Take a deep breath and tackle one thing at a time. The blogsphere still loves you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((Hugs))

    I know all too well how you feel and I don’t work outside the home. Take care of what needs to be taken care of. We’ll be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison