Vlog Strike!

That's right...I am forced to go on a vlog strike until YouTube decides to stop SUCKING!!!  Unfortunately, Vanessa and I haven't been able to vlog in a long time due to our insanely busy schedules.  I, however, tried to do a few vlog reviews just to keep things fun and interesting and I've only managed to upload one of them.  I have tried numerous times to upload another vid, only to end up with the same error message I always do.

Last night, I spent roughly 4 hours uploading another one {4 seems to be my magic number}.  At about 10 pm, I was up to 93% complete with 15 min to go - Could that be it?  That elusive little light at the end of the tunnel!  Then at 10:30 pm, I went to check on it and what do I find, "upload failed - unknown error".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! 
ARE YOU EFFING SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW?!
OH GOOD GRIEF, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH PATIENCE IN THE WORLD FOR THIS CRAP!!

So now I'm totally bummed that I won't be able to post my funny rant review for you guys since the damn thing refuses to upload.

Nonetheless, I will continue on my quest to find another site that allows me to upload videos in good time without causing me to have an aneurysm every - single - time!

I'm bitching an awful lot lately, aren't I?  Sorry about that, so  many frustrations, so little time... and YouTube insists on staying on my Shit List.
Anyhoo, thanks for letting me vent.

Happy Monday, lol!

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison