Scavenger Hunt Winner!

Seasons Greetings!!

I'm sure some of you have been waiting with bated breath for the winner of our Holiday Scavenger Hunt 2010.

A big thank you to all who participated and patiently played along for the two weeks that the hunt was active. 

The lucky winner is...

Megan K.
from Amethyst Day Dreams

Congrats !!

Random.org has chosen you to win our Autographed YA Pack which includes author signed copies of:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel {with bookmark}
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter


We hope you enjoy your goodies!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GREAT night =)

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!! :) YAY!!! Thanks so much!! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Megan! And I want to say thank you to the Book Soulmates for giving everyone the opportunity to participate in your giveaway! The scavenger hunt was such a good idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    And Thank you girls for the wonderful card/picture! I got more Christmas cards from my bloggy friends then I did my own family! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Megan! That is a great prize. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison