Teaser Tuesday 12.7.10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
Isalys's Teaser:
"It was one of the biggest gambles of my life.  Once, I would have run to him without question, ignoring our problems, overjoyed just to be with him.  Now...after everything I'd been through, I'd changed.  I loved him so much, and I wanted him.  But it was because of the strength of that love that I had to do this.  If we're going to be together, we had to do it the right way."

~p. 486 of "Last Sacrifice" {Vampire Academy # 6} by Richelle Mead




Vanessa's Teaser:
"Don't waste this on me," he said, and added pressure to his fingertips. I knew he could feel how fast my heart was beating. "Why not?" I heard myself whisper, and he pressed his palm against my heart. "It's too amazing," he said. "And I can't give you mine."


~p.  278 of "Awaken" {nook book} by Katie Kacvinsky

12 comments:

  1. Ohh. They both look good! You pick out the best parts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Can't wait to read Last Sacrafice and will look into awaken, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're both REALLY enjoying our books! I gave Awaken a 5 and Isalys said Vamp Academy was a 5 as well, so far!

    ♥ V ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the VA series yet...(I know I'm WAY behind), but I can't wait for Awaken! Good teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these teasers are great, can't wait to read the books for myself

    Here is mine if you want to stop by
    Crazy Book Slut
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good teasers. But the second seems sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them both, but the second really grabbed at me.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-time_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that LS teaser was delicious! My copy finally arrived but I am in the midst of reading another book, so now I have to wait. Ugh, more waiting!!

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek! They both sound great! I can't wait to read Last Sacrifice. I bought it the day it came out, but I told myself I wasn't allowed to read it until I was done with finals. Two more days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so looking forward to this challenge, I know I'm starting a little late, but that just makes this all the more challenging. Thanks for sharing this one. Now it's time to avail car service boynton beach fl for more information.


    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison