iChallenges 2011!



Hi guys! We've decided to host this challenge again this year, but with some differences. All the iChallenges will be grouped into one nice big challenge {This saves us a whole lot of time!}. The themes will still be iVamp, iWitch, iFae, and iWere, yayyy! I know, we're excited too! We ♥ these themes!! I mean really, this challenge should be a snap. Who doesn't read books about Vamps, Weres, the Fae, and Witches right??

Challenge Rules & Info:
  • Challenge STARTS January 1, 2011 and ENDS December 31, 2011
  • Sign up by filling your info in the Mr. Linky below {If you don't have a blog, you can use your GoodReads, Facebook, etc}
  • Read at least 10 Vampy, Witchy, Fae-ish, or Were-ish books this year. Remember, the more the merrier!
  • The books can be print, ebooks, and audio books
  • Reread books ARE allowed, BUT, the review must be rewritten. You cannot use old reviews.
  • I'll have a post up each month with the Mr. Linky to have the reviews posted.
  • Challenges are open to non-bloggers. A review must be written and posted on a literary site, such as GoodReads, Amazon, etc.
  • Grab a button to show your Challenge spirit!
  • Lastly, have fun reading!

    There will be prizes throughout the year. The months of the prizes will be chosen at random - you know, to keep things interesting, hehe. The prizes won't just be books… they can be anything from Bookmarks, to Giftcards, and possibly, if we're feeling frisky, maybe even a book tote! Who knows what the year may bring!

    If you have any questions please feel free to email Vanessa at twerd413[at]gmail[dot]com or Isalys at booksoulmates[at]gmail[dot]com. 

    You can also send a Direct Message to Vanessa through twitter {She has a widget on her phone and it's turned on all day. Oh, and she uses TweetDeck at home and at work! lol. Addicted much? Yeahhh}

    POST JANUARY REVIEWS {HERE
    POST FEBRUARY REVIEWS {HERE}


    31 comments:

    1. I am in!! Sounds Fun!! I read a lot so I am sure I can do this.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I;m back in, ebooks allowed now, DANG i got this YAYAYYAYAYAY, okay calming down now.
      BB

      ReplyDelete
    3. This sounds FUN! Thanks for hosting it!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ha! I read tons of stuff like this so I'm totally in! Sounds like fun!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hi Vanessa!

      Thank you for your help with my question. :) Looking forward in doing this challenge as it will be my first time. :) I will be signing up for the iVamp Challenge. :D V--V

      ReplyDelete
    6. I am so in! Paranormal (romance, action, mystery, chicklit) is my favorite genre!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Sounds like something we can manage so I am in this one too!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I'm going to be joining as well! I do have a question but I'll go through twitter to ask I think.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I've got tons of paranormal books on my "to be read" list, so this should be a snap! :-p I can't wait to get started!

      ReplyDelete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Love to read about the fae-sounds great!

      ReplyDelete
    12. I'm back again this year for sure! I already started actually. hehe Where do we post our reviews? I think I missed that.. :/ Sorry!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Yayyyy!! So happy to see so many of you happy about the challenges!! **Does happy dance**

      good luck to all!!

      Remember, if anyone has any questions, please feel free to leave a comment or email me at:
      Twerd413 {@} gmail dot com

      Good luck to all!!
      ♥Vanessa

      ReplyDelete
    14. Fun!! Mr. Linky isn't working, so here is my link to my blog: http://lisalit.blogspot.com/2011/01/ichallenge-2011.html

      ReplyDelete
    15. I haven't done a challenge in a while, lookinf forward to it. :)

      ReplyDelete
    16. I can not wait... I have already read two books and its only the 4th lol :)

      ReplyDelete
    17. Love the topic (but I don't get the name?)

      ReplyDelete
    18. I'm joining a bit late, but I love the challenge. I also love that I don't have to feel guilty for listening to a book since this is an ichallenge :)

      ReplyDelete
    19. I'm in! I gotta show some love to my favorite genre's :P

      ReplyDelete
    20. I just found out about this and i'm actually 4 months late. I hope thats okay? Also i don't know if i'll be able to complete this challenge but its a challenge, so its granted to be hard :)

      ReplyDelete
    21. so excited! but question i just wrote a review today can i use that one or do i have to use a diffrent one?

      ReplyDelete
    22. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    23. I am SO in the iWere and iWitch challange! It sounds so cool!
      But may I ask, if you do it next year, would you add like a iDemon category? Or iAngel?
      Just wondering; they're really popular genres now!

      ReplyDelete
    24. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    25. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    26. I am such a novice with blogging! My real blog address is finally up and running---so excited to participate in this challenge. :)

      ReplyDelete
    27. I am very happy to here and share this one with my good friends. Keep sharing this articles with us. Now it's time to avail Baby Liquid Soap for more information.

      ReplyDelete

     
    Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison