Our BLOG SOULMATE Award for this week goes to: Angeline Kace and her BLOG
Now tell us 5 random, non-bookish things about yourself:
Author of Descended by Blood, book junkie, twitter stalker, dog mommy.
Find her on:
Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
- What made you decide to start blogging?
When I first started writing, blogging was a way for me to find other authors and to start building my reader base. I've found some of my best writer buds from their blogs and my fave review bloggers from their blogs.
- Favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is the comments. I love hearing what people think about my posts and engaging with my followers. I also love seeing everyone's blog designs.
My least favorite thing is that I wish I could comment on more blogs. I love comments and I know everyone else does too. I just feel bad that I can't comment on all the ones I want to.
- If you could hang out with ONE author, who would it be and why?
Karsten White would definitely be up there on the list for me. I mean, have you SEEN his videos!? Dude is HILARIOUS!!
I would also like to meet Jeaniene Frost because I LOVE all of her books. All of them. And then maybe Nora Roberts or Stephen King, so I could pick their brains.
- What is the ONE book you tell everyone they 'have to' read?
Oh, man. This is tough because what might have rocked your world may not be what would rock it for someone else.
I would probably have to say The Hunger Games Trilogy. It's just such an imaginative and different book. Plus, I think it appeals to a wide audience.
- Do you have any bookish guilty pleasures?
Yeah, I do! I'm an ebook whore! I think it's more common for people to love physical books, but I've tried and never read them. I'm more likely to choose a book to read from the masses I have if it's an ebook. I read on my phone, computer, laptop, computer at work, etc. It's nice to be able to read anywhere without lugging a book around.
- My favorite body parts are my wrists and my feet. My wrists because they're so small and dainty. I think I have elegant wrists. And my feet because I'm 5'7" and I wear a size 7-7.5 shoe, which I believe is small for my height. I like my feet because they're little and cute. lol
- I sucked my thumb until the 4th grade. Yep! I was a proud thumb sucker. I never did it in class, but once I'd get home, I'd sit in front of the TV, twirl my hair with my fingers and suck my thumb. And my teeth are not all jacked up either. I think that's a myth to get kids to quit sucking their thumbs. Just saying. lol
- My ideas for stories usually come from seeing an image. I'm a very visual person, so when I see an image that strikes me, a story will pretty much just reveal itself to me.
- I was Juliet in our 6th grade rendition of Romeo and Juliet. Yes, that was a proud moment for me. Still proud of my role in that. ;)
- My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because that's when I get to add all sorts of interesting new things to my morning smoothies. Ang's secret ingredient #1 is Nectarines. #2 is dates. #3 is Chocolate Almond Butter. Yummy!