Question of the Day 5.11.13

I brought the Plinky Question of the Day feature over to Book Soulmates because it was one of my favorite posts to create.  It's a great way to get to know you guys better and vice versa.  Sometimes the questions will deal with books or reading but, most of the time they won’t.  Because, let’s face it, there’s more to us than what we read.
Early bird, or night owl?

*Sigh*  I wish I could go with one or the other but, these days it's neither one.  I don't like waking up early and unless I'm somewhere where it's extemely inappropriate to fall asleep I have a hard time staying up past midnight.  I used to be a total night owl.  Unfortunately, those days have come and gone.  Getting old sucks.


How about you dear readers?  Are you guys early birds or night owls?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison