Question of the Day 5.18.13

I brought the Plinky Question of the Day feature over to Book Soulmates because it was one of my favorite posts to create.  It's a great way to get to know you guys better and vice versa.  Sometimes the questions will deal with books or reading but, most of the time they won’t.  Because, let’s face it, there’s more to us than what we read.
Describe your ultimate theme park ride.  Roller Coaster?  Water Ride?  3-D Experience?

I'm most definitely a roller coaster lover.  I like water rides but, I hate walking around soaking wet afterwards.  And I love the idea of 3-D rides but, for some reason they make me nauseous.  I think it has to do with being in an enclosed space.  Give me a fast and scary rollercoaster with crazy drops that doesn't slam my head in to the headrest while I'm on the damn thing and I'm a very, very happy camper.  One of the best examples I can give you is Sheikra at Busch Gardens in Tampa, Florida.


Holy crap what a ride!  The drop is so crazy that I lost my scream midway down.  It was INTENSE but, the best was that my head didn't bang around like a ping pong ball.  Good times!


How about you dear readers?  What's your ultimate theme park ride?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison