Question of the Day 5.4.2013

I brought the Plinky Question of the Day feature over to Book Soulmates because it was one of my favorite posts to create.  It's a great way to get to know you guys better and vice versa.  Sometimes the questions will deal with books or reading but, most of the time they won’t.  Because, let’s face it, there’s more to us than what we read.
What's the one habit you'd change about yourself, if you could simply flick a switch and have it happen?

Before I launch into my ramble I just wanted to say that we're in friggin' May already.  May people!  Where did January, February, March and April go?!?!  *sigh*

Anywhoozle, I think the one habit I'd change with the flip of a switch would be my aversion to exercise.  I do it when I know I have to but, it's not something that I naturally want to do of my own free will.  What can I say?  On the inside I'm the female version of Homer Simpson.  Give me a comfy couch and a doughnut and I'm a happy camper.  Hopefully that will slowly start to change this year.  *crosses fingers*


How about you?  What one habit would you change if you all it took was flipping a switch?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison