You Can Quote Me (3)

Photobucket

Praise for. . .

. . . Julie Kagawa's IRON FEY SERIES printed inside of. . . 

"A full five stars for Julie Kagawa's The Iron Daughter.  If you love action, romance and watching how characters mature through heart-wrenching trials, you'll love this story."
~Mundie Mom's Blog

"I picked it up and just could not put it down."

 
. . . Alyson Noel's THE IMMORTALS SERIES printed inside of. . . 

"It is the mark of a daring write to defy expectations and Alyson Noel does that to the power of ten in Blue Moon.  I guarantee that you will have no idea what's coming in the second book of the series while Noel suprises you with a big, fat twist and leaves you wanting more."
~The Book Chick

"Blue Moon was incredible. If you thought Evermore was full of suspense and unknowns, just wait until you read Blue Moon.  The plot was insane, and I mean that in a good way. Noel took this novel in a direction I was never expecting, resulting in an emotional rollercoaster that I never wanted to end. Fabulous."
~The Story Siren

Congrats ladies! You've officially been printed!

7 comments:

  1. You're so great for finding those quotes and posting them for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB! I wish I knew whether or not people who spot the review when reading the book, find the blog or website.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ JuJu - I do go take a look! It's a great way to find new haunts amongst the 1000's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool idea! And a great way to check out new blogs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what an awesome feature! Thank you for featuring our quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomesauce!!! I want to be quoted! I feel left out! Lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison