Random Acts of Kindness: August Wrap-Up #RAK

RAK button FINAL1
{Please click on the RAK button above to be re-directed to our Book Soulmates Store on Amazon. You can find all your favorite titles there and add them to your shopping cart.}

This month, Isalys got books and treats from two of her favorite ladies ♥

Thank you to Amber from Me, My Shelf and I for my ARC of Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs and my yummy Samoas Girl Scout cookies :)~


And thank you to Aislynn from Stitch-Read-Cook for sending me Ladies in Waiting by Laura L. Sullivan.  We're going to read this together and do a joint review :) Yayyy!

As always and forever, thanks to all for your continued participation and support of our RAK program...because sharing the love of books is AWESOME!

Don't forget to share the links for your wrap-up posts :)

6 comments:

  1. I sent The Selection and Destined over to Jennifer at http://engelsigh.blogspot.com/ as for me .....it was a quite August.  Hope everyone has a great RAK this September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope September will be better for you Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isalys, who do I have to bribe to get Samoas in the mail?! They're my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem, Samoas are good but Thin Mints are better =P
    Booky Hugs to all & let's get ready to #RAK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great RAK! And I hope that everyone has a fantastic RAK in august and an even better one for september :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies in Waiting by Laura L. Sullivan I love the cover <3 looks great

    besos

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison