I Read YA: Recommendations

#IReadYA Week is Here and it's time to have fun with This Is Teen and fellow lovers of YA :)
Every day we're given a different topic dedicated to our favorite YA reads.  Visit the links above for more info on how and where to play (Instagram, Twitter, etc).  But first...

WHY DO YOU READ YA?
"I read YA" because I love to recapture the fun & innocence of adolescence but in a much more interesting, diverse, and colorful way."
 Here is the schedule so that you guys can play along too:


And now on to the first topic, YA Recommendations:

I just love these books to pieces and they're usually the first ones I'd recommend when asked. There's a little bit of everything in here: romance, fantasy, paranormal, dystopian.

If you haven't read any of these yet, then may I *highly* suggest you add them to your TBR pile ;)

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved The Daughter of Smoke and Bone! The audio on that was fantastic as well. I really liked Legend and Anna and the French Kiss. I really didn't like Obsidian because it is the same exact story as Twilight and I didn't like that the author redid Twilight and stole the plot from that book.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison