Just a note for our followers...

Good morning everyone!

I just wanted to drop you all a little note apologizing for the craziness on our blog as of late. Both Vanessa and I have been really tied up with our crazy work and/or travel schedules lately so we haven't been very timely with our posts. We hope you all haven't minded too much!

Things are slowly getting back to normal so we should be back on track soon...at least for a little while. I have a big trip coming up in a few weeks at the end of October so things might get a bit crazy again, lol. Vanessa will be "holding down the fort" as my boss says :)


A quick change of subject, we've gotten a few emails about [giveaway] books that haven't been received yet by the winners. Please note that sometimes the books take several weeks to ship out and depending on which publisher it's from, they ship from various parts of the country.


We ask that you please allow about 3 weeks to receive them. If you haven't received them
by the 4th week or so, then please contact us and let us know. We'll be happy to follow up with the publisher for you :)

Thanks and have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. lol. no worries- I'm the last to criticize when life gets too crazy for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we all go through these crazy moments! Hang in there and we'll be here when you get back =)

    I hope your big trip in October is for pleasure! Where are you traveling to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is definitely for pleasure :) This year, my husband & I celebrate our 5th anniversary so we're going to England, Ireland & Scotland on a 13-day tour. It's going to be amazing and I can't wait!! I will take a zillion pictures and share them with you all.

    Although, I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about sitting in a plane for 8 hours. I'm not usually a nervous flier, but 8 hours is a longgg time, lol.

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I didn't know about the England thing, I'm outta of it. Huzzah for England. You go my friend and don't worry - life does get in the way of blogging sometimes and that is never a bad thing.

    Luv ya,
    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Isalys... Since I'm not on the mainland, I normally wait 8 or more weeks from the date snail mail address is emailed to claim prize before following up!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison