Fresh Friday 09.25.09

Vanessa's Choice:
Mixed Greens and Pear Salad

Prep Time: 10 min| Total Time: 10 min| Makes: 8 servings

What You Need:
1/3 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
1/2 tsp. cinnamon sugar
1 pkg. (5 oz.) torn mixed salad greens
1 large pear, thinly sliced
1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1/3 cup KRAFT Light House Italian Dressing

Make It!
COMBINE nuts and cinnamon sugar in microwaveable pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; spread evenly onto bottom of pie plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until nuts are toasted, stirring every 30 sec.

TOSS greens with pears, cheese and cranberries in large bowl.

ADD nuts and dressing; mix lightly. Serve immediately.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Isalys's Choice:
Chocolate Berry Bliss

Prep Time: 5 min| Total Time: 1 hr 5 min| Makes: 6 servings

What You Need:
2 cups cold fat-free milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free
Instant Pudding
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries

Make It!
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.

SPOON half of the pudding mixture evenly into six dessert glasses. Top with layers of strawberries and the remaining pudding mixture.

REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back on Fresh Friday 7/10/09 , I posted a recipe for "
Chips Ahoy! Cheesecake Sandwiches" which I made a few weeks later.

We wanted to share some pics with you :)



They were really easy to make and sooo yummy!!

5 comments:

  1. These both look awesome this week, especially the berry bliss! Yum. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I might actually be drooling right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chips Ahoy Cheesecake Sandwiches were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious!!!! I'm craving them right now!!! YUMMMM!!!! I ♥ my Book Soulmate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those recipes look divine! If I had those ingredients and didn't already have supper planned...yummy. I'll have to look up the cheesecake sandwiches too - they certainly sound scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I ♥ my Book Soulmate too! I love trying out new recipes. I'll let you guys know when I try out another one :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison