Tuesday's Teasers 09.29.09

New releases for September 29, 2009



For more upcoming releases of the Vampire kind, check out:
Vampire Genre




You can check out Nely's review of "Her Fearful Symmetry" here.


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
Here is Isalys's teaser for this week:
"I didn't think I belonged here in her world, a boy stuck between two lives, dragging the dangers of the wolves with me, but when she said my name, waiting for me to follow, I knew I'd do anything to stay with her. "
~p. 114 from "Shiver" by Maggie Stiefvater

Here is Vanessa's teaser for this week:
"Nefertiti came to my bed the next morning. She shook me from a deep sleep, exhausted sleep and I sat up quickly, afraid that something had gone wrong, "What? What happened?"
"I made love to the king."

~ p. 67 from "Nefertiti" by Michelle Moran

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Shiver, Isa. It is one of my fave reads this year. Thanks for the linky to my review of Her Fearful Symmetry. :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison