A little rant...

What the heck is up with all the Chinese spam these days?? *Grrrr*

This has been bugging the crap out of me for a while now and I don't know what to do about it. I keep logging in to find these Chinese comments on my posts {I'm sure some of you have noticed when you leave me comments} and if I accidentally click on it, it takes me to some Chinese "buy-a-bride" site or some shit!

I've been deleting them, but that's not a permanent solution.

Help me guys!

I already have captcha enabled, but it doesn't seem to be working :(

What can I do to stop getting these? Am I the only one?


7 comments:

  1. You're not the only one. I'm not on blogger so I don't get these spam comments, but I see them around the blogosphere on many comments. I have no idea how you would permanently stop them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seem to not be getting as much as others *knock on wood* but it's annoying. I know that blogger just created a new comments monitoring section so hopefully that will help.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm I really think that the captcha phrases should stop it :/ that's crazy...I've been getting odd comments, but not chinese lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're not the only one...i keep getting them too and can't find a way to stop/block them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was getting tons of them too, but after I enabled the word verification they stopped--at least for them moment. I hope you have better luck getting rid of them in the future. I completely understand your frustration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother has the same problem on his blog, and apart from deleting them hasn't found any solution yet. He's tried enabling the word verification and it doesn't work either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get the same thing and it's annoying. Although, for some reason I get a lot of other spam. Moderating at least keeps it off my blog and I can delete them. I hate it though!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison