New Releases 8.31.10

Hi guys,

I'm going to have to half-ass this week's New Releases and not include the lovely book pictures! Work has been *ugh* hectic {got home tonight at 8 pm - again!} and I'm flying out to Chicago at the butt-crack of dawn tomorrow morning for a quick business trip!

I'm just going to include the titles and links for this week because I need to wrap this up and finish packing.

Thanks for understanding :)

Contemporary / Fiction
Freedom by Jonathan Franzen

Historical Fiction
Nemesis (Marcus Didius Falco Mysteries) by Lindsey Davis

Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel


Biography / Memoir / Inspirational
None :(

Mystery / Suspense / Thriller
The Evolutionary Void (Void, #3) by Peter F. Hamilton

Horror
Nada :(
Urban / Fantasy
Ghost Moon (Bone Island Trilogy #3) by Heather Graham

The Way of Kings (Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson

Sparks (Anya Kalinczyk #2) by Laura Bickle

Paranormal Romance
Lots :D

Last Dragon Standing (Dragon Kin #4) by G.A. Aiken {Kindle Edition}
Dark Peril (Carpathians #21) by Christine Feehan

Born to Bite: An Argeneau Novel (Argeneau #13) by Lynsay Sands
When Blood Calls (The Shadow Keepers #1) by J.K. Beck

Midnight Crystal (Harmony #7) by Jayne Castle

Historical Romance
The Devil Wears Plaid by Teresa Medeiros

Contemporary Romance
1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove Series #10) by Debbie Macomber

Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie

Romantic Suspense
Nope :(

YA
Plenty of YA :D


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have no money left at the end of this week after I visit the book store.


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week there are about 5 books that I want!! Too bad no B&N this week - I guess in a way it's a good thing, if not I'm sure I'd be spending some major moolah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many books coming out that I want... It's not even funny LOL...

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison