Teaser Tuesday 8.10.10

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...

  • Grab your current read

  • Open to a random page

  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page

  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.

  • Vanessa's Teaser
    "Everyone seemed to know just exactly what was going on - and just exactly what it meant. Everyone had a purpose. Everyone but me."

    ~p. 20 of "Radiance" by Alyson Noel





    Isalys's Teaser

    "This is a love story. I never knew there so many kinds of love or that love could make people do so many different things. I never knew there were so many different ways to say good-bye."

    ~ p. 235 of "Linger" by Maggie Stiefvater

    14 comments:

    1. Ooh, two great teasers, girls! I really want to read Linger, but thats no news! I've not heard of radiance before.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great teasers this week! I'm excited for Radiance, and even though I wasn't I huge fan of Shiver, I really like that Linger teaser.
      Here's my Teaser.

      ReplyDelete
    3. both of the teasers today are awesome! So glad I have the time to stop by Book Soulmates today, it has been way too long

      Here is mine: http://www.crazybookslut.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-39.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Awesome teasers from 2 books I just can't wait to read!

      My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

      ReplyDelete
    5. Great Teasers I want to read both of those!
      Here's Mine

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great teasers from two book that I REALLY want to read.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Love both teasers!

      http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser_09.html

      ReplyDelete
    8. Love both teasers how are you liking radiance so far? I loved Riley in the Immortals series she is one of my favorite characters. Here is my
      Teaser!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Both seriously cool.
      Especially the second one. I love the way Maggie writes and makes you think.


      Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Nice teasers! Radiance sounds so good and I'm so looking forward to read Linger!!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Great teaser... Mine is here...

      http://avidbookaholic.blogspot.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesday-georgias-kitchen-by.html

      ReplyDelete
    12. Linger was such a great read! Thanks for coming over to my blog!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Great teasers! Linger was sooo GOOD!
      Cant wait for Radiance!

      ReplyDelete

     
    Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison