Vlog, Hop and Follow 8.27.10

THE VLOG IS BACK!

And YouTube was a barrel of laughs at usual {hence our tardiness}! We recorded our vlog twice and we liked our second take better but although it uploaded, YouTube gave me an error message. The good news is that we managed to upload our first take.

So hang out with us for the next 11 min and 33 seconds in this week's Vlog, Hop and Follow!



It's time for The Blogger Hop and Follow Friday again. The Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. They created these memes to give bloggers and readers a chance to network, support each other and find new blogs to read & enjoy.

Vlog


Books We Received
Radiance by Alyson Noel
Sin Undone by Larissa Ione
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
Devil at Midnight by Emma Holly
Blood on Silk by Marie Treanor
A Princess in Hid Bed by Lila DiPasqua

Books We Purchased or Borrowed
Isalys Purchased:
Swept Away By A Kiss by Katherine Ashe

Vanessa Purchased:
Fairy Rebels by RJ Anderson {Library}
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Nobody's Prize by Esther Friesner
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Books We've Read
Isalys Read:
A Lady's Guide to Improper Behavior by Suzanne Enoch {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
Seduced by a Highlander by Paula Quinn {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
My Soul To Lose by Rachel Vincent {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead {♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥}
Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler {♥ ♥ ♥ 1/2}

Have a GREAT weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you're new to us, don't forget to leave a comment with your blog link so we can visit YOU too!

14 comments:

  1. Great vlog! I gotta admit, I've missed your vlogs! Glad you guys are back (well half of you, I'm being sucked in by school too, ahhh)!

    This Lullaby was SO good. I absolutely loved it! Also, I believe Nobody's Prize is a sequel to Nobody's Princess. I think it's Greek Mythology-ish. I have Nobody's Princess in my TBR pile, but I can't find it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try a vlog! Very fun.

    I'm a new follower!

    Hope you'll stop in, too.

    www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Page!

    Stoppin' by for the hop!

    Have a fab weekend, both of you!

    -Stacey @ Flippin' Fabulous- A Reader's Record

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by via the book hop! Love your blog. I can't wait to check out the vlog! I wish I had the guts to do that. Have a great weekend. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vlogs...:D You guys are so great...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see another vlog! Missed you guys!
    I watched it last night on my phone and had to stop by today to leave my comment. My daughter watched it with me and with every book you guys held up she asked if I wanted that book. And almost ALL of them I already had! I don't think there are that many in the Succubus series, but I might be wrong. I just have Succubus Blues cause it just came out in mass market paperback and so when I went to her signing I got one and got it signed. But it seems like there were only a few in that series. But goodluck finding them. I can't imagine your bookstore not having them, but I might just be blessed with awesome bookstores!
    Have a great weekend ladies and goodluck with school Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Girlies.

    Just wanted you to know that you were awarded on my blog today!

    http://bookishwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by via the hop! Your site looks amazing - with the owls and your book soulmate-ship. I love it when you find friends who share your literary loves! I'm now a follower. :)

    Here's my entry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your site.

    Just hopping by....

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance for reviews on I'd Know you Anywhere by Laura Lippman, Saving Cee Cee Honeycut by Beth Hoffman, and many others.

    Happy Hopping, Everyone....hop on over to my blog to see my answer to the rating question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isa: Did you cut your hair? :)

    YAH hubby!

    V: I'm with you. I like light fluffy fun reads ;)

    Ooo I need to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great titles!

    Enjoy the nook, Isalys :)

    Good luck with school and everything, Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the warm wishes you guys!!

    School and life are kicking my ass lately! Grrrr. I miss blogging :(

    ♥ V ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always love your vlogs.. they are fun and always add to my new finds list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great vlog! You two have great chemistry! I think I will start vlogging... *crosses fingers*! Have a great week! See you soon & good luck with school Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison