New Releases 8.24.10

There may not be a whole lot out today - but what is out, is pretty PRIMO baby =D

Contemporary / Fiction
Nada :(

Historical Fiction
Zip :(

Biography / Memoir / Inspirational

Baby, We Were Meant for Each Other by Scott Simon

Exploring Happiness: From Aristotle to Brain Science by Sissela Bok


Mystery / Suspense / Thriller

Spider Bones (Temperance Brennan, #13) by Kathy Reichs

Dog Tags (Andy Carpenter Series, #8) by David Rosenfelt

Horror
Zero :(
Urban / Fantasy

Bearers of the Black Staff: Legends of Shannara by Terry Brooks


2 comments:

  1. Whooooot! I keep breaking in to "Mockingjay" cheer/dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for the new Kresley Cole but I'm biting my nails praying my mailman dropped off Mockingjay today!!! PLS PLS PLS!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison