Vlog, Hop and Follow: Monday Edition

Due to technical difficulties with YouTube last week, we weren't able to upload our Vlog in time for Friday's Blogger Hop and Follow...so here it is today in our Vlog, Hop and Follow: Monday Edition :)



It's time for The Blogger Hop and Follow Friday again. The Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View. They created these memes to give bloggers and readers a chance to network, support each other and find new blogs to read & enjoy.

Vlog


Books We Received
Seduced by a Highlander by Paula Quinn
A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore
Nightstade by Andrea Cremer

Books We Purchased or Borrowed
Isalys Purchased:
Blue Bloods and Masquerade by Melissa De La Cruz {Blue Bloods #1 & 2}
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1) by Ally Carter

Vanessa Purchased:
Blue Bloods complete series by Melissa De La Cruz
Gallagher Girls complete series by Ally Carter

Books We've Read
Isalys Read:
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller {4-1/2 ♥ review here}
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick {4 ♥}

Isalys is Reading:
Nine Rules To Break When Romancing A Rake by Sarah MacLean

Vanessa Read:
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Vanessa is Reading:
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick


Have a DELIGHTFUL week!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you're new to us, don't forget to leave a comment with your blog link so we can visit YOU too!

18 comments:

  1. I died laughing over your Depository comment... mwahahaha I went thru the same thing last week. I'm so jealous you got the new Haymore... please please (with a cherry on top) lend. :D

    ♥Ya
    Nely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I was able to watch the vlog this week! I still can't get the one before to play. When I hit play it goes to the Blog Hop button. But, that was then and this is now!
    Isalys, I have A Hint of Wicked on my Kindle and A Touch of Scandal on my tbr stack. I think I'll bump them higher up the tbr list on your recommendation.

    Thanks for the laughs. I really love your vlogs.
    Have a great week, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome books! Haven't read the gallagher girls series yet... I've been iffy on them. But Shelbie has them and loves them, so I might have to read them!

    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love your Vlogs ladies, you always make me laugh!

    Im glad Youtube finally worked for you! =D

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for hopping by---I love your site! I blog with my BFF too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books! :) I really enjoyed Heist Sociey, and look forward to checking out Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls books!

    - Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am returning the hop and became your newest follower. Have a great weekend :)
    -Marcie from To Read or Not To Read

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by on the Hop! I already follow and love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopping by to say HI and thanks for visiting my blog! Your blog is so pretty and I will be visiting more in the future. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hopping by my blog! I am already a follower of this great blog

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  11. (\___/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Hey! Just Hopped by from the Follow Friday and thought I'd stop and wish you a great weekend. I think the hop and the follow are marvelous ways to meet bloggers both old and new.
    This week's trip is brought to you by the # 0. http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, thanks for visiting my blog, I love your blog too! I'm a new follower. You've got some great books, I can't wait to find out what you think of Nightshade.

    Romy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!! Thanks for stepping by at the Bookworms!! I just saw your Vlog and you girls are soo cute!!
    I adore the Nightshade cover, so I have to read it.. :-)

    Totally dying to read Crescendo, hope you enjoy it!

    Happy weekend girls!!!

    Danny :-))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopping through! You have lots of good books there. I love the Gallagher Girls books especially.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww! Your blog is so cute! I am hopping by via the blog hop and follow friday! =) I am now following you! Feel free to hop on over to my blog!

    Stephany @ http://stephanysbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! You are busy!
    I'm stopping by from the hop
    Stop by & visit me at Hott Books

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison