New Releases 3.29.11

*Eeek*
Sooo many fabulous Paranormal Romance releases...hold me back, look away, hide the wallet!! 
And let's not mention some killer YA release!
Damn you March - making me spend, spend, spend what I don't have, have, have!

Contemporary Fiction & Chick-Lit
The Free World The Provence Cure for the Brok... The Goodbye Quilt
The Free World by David Bezmozgis
 The Provence Cure for the Brokenhearted by Bridget Asher
The Goodbye Quilt
by Susan Wiggs

Historical Fiction
School Of Night The Land of Painted Caves (Ear... Anthem for Doomed Youth (Daisy...
School Of Night by Louis Bayard 
The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel
 Anthem for Doomed Youth by Carola Dunn  

Biography / Inspirational / Non-Fiction ♥
All My Life: A Memoir
All My Life: A Memoir by Susan Lucci

Mystery / Suspense / Thriller
The Alpine Vengeance: An Emma... I Don't Want to Kill You Threshold: A Jack Sigler Adven... An Evil Eye (Yashim the Eunuch... The Troubled Man
The Alpine Vengeance: An Emma Lord Mystery by Mary Daheim
 I Don't Want to Kill You by Dan Wells
 Threshold: A Jack Sigler Adventure by Jeremy Robinson
 An Evil Eye by Jason Goodwin
 The Troubled Man by Henning Mankell
Closer Than Blood Mystery (Alex Delaware #26) Mimosas, Mischief, and Murder Indulgence in Death
Closer Than Blood by Gregg Olsen 
Mystery by Jonathan Kellerman 
Mimosas, Mischief, and Murder by Sara Rosett
The Bone House Devious (New Orleans, #7)
 Indulgence in Death by J.D. Robb
The Bone House by Brian Freeman
Devious by Lisa Jackson


Humor
None

Horror
The King of Plagues (Joe Ledge...
The King of Plagues (Joe Ledger, #3)
by Jonathan Maberry

(Urban) Fantasy / Sci-Fi
Surrender the Dark Con & Conjure Children of Scarabaeus Master and Apprentice (Gavyn D...
 Surrender the Dark by L.A. Banks 
Con & Conjure by Lisa Shearin
 Children of Scarabaeus by Sara Creasy
 Master and Apprentice (Gavyn Donatti, #2) by Sonya Bateman
The Amazon Legion Waking Nightmares (The Shadow...
The Amazon Legion by Tom Kratman
Waking Nightmares
by Christopher Golden


Paranormal Romance
The Darkest Secret (Lords of t... Eternal Rider (Lords of Delive... Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger... Vampire Mine (Love at Stake, #... The Art of Seducing a Naked We...
The Darkest Secret (Lords of the Underworld, #7) by Gena Showalter
{Loveeeeee this series!! Like, for serious!}
 Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione
{This is definitely on Isalys's wishlist!}
 Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward
Vampire Mine (Love at Stake, #10) by Kerrelyn Sparks  
The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #2) by Molly Harper
Ravenous (Clare Point, #4) Highlander's Curse Shiver of Fear (The Guardian A... Rush of Darkness (Primal Insti... Phantom Evil (Krewe of Hunters...
 Ravenous (Clare Point, #4) by V.K. Forrest
Highlander's Curse by Melissa Mayhue
gShiver of Fear (The Guardian Angelinos, #2) by Roxanne St. Claire
 Rush of Darkness by Rhyannon Byrd
Phantom Evil
by Heather Graham

Historical Romance

Contemporary Romance
Already Home The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harb... My One and Only Home Free Driftwood Cottage (Chesapeake...
 Already Home by Susan Mallery 
The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis 
My One and Only by Kristan Higgins 
Home Free by Fern Michaels
 Driftwood Cottage by Sherryl Woods  

Romantic Suspense
Get Lucky
Get Lucky by Lorie O'Clare

Christian / Amish Romance
Plain Proposal (Daughters of t... Lilly's Wedding Quilt (Patch o...
Plain Proposal by Beth Wiseman
 Lilly's Wedding Quilt by Kelly Long 
 
YA
Fury of the Phoenix (Kingdom o... Wake Unto Me Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten...
Fury of the Phoenix (Kingdom of Xia, #2) by Cindy Pon
 Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Sweet Valley Confidential: Ten Years Later by Francine Pascal  

Happy Shopping and Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Wait, what?! Sweet Valley YA? I might have to get that one from the library for old times sake. :)

    I'm trying to be really good and hold off reading Lover unleashed until vacation this Friday, but it's really hard. In fact, I predict failure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo I just finished How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf. Maybe I should pick up book 2 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for JR Wards book to be released for months! Totally excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this list! I love your site! How in the world is this the first time I've been here? Look at everything I've missed! I could kick myself in the ass! The important thing is I'm here now and a new follower!

    I would love to have y'all check out my site: Kristi-The Book Faery's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an impressive list! I see several I need to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf. I'm so behind on reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already Home's cover is amazingly beautiful

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison