New Releases 3.8.11

The list is a little thinner this week!

Contemporary Fiction & Chick-Lit
Three Stages of Amazement: A N... Miss Scarlet's School of Patte... The Tiger's Wife
 Three Stages of Amazement: A Novel by Carol Edgarian 
Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing by Kathy Cano-Murillo
 The Tiger's Wife by Téa Obreht
{Note: This is NOT about any of Charlie Sheen's wives, LMAO!}

Historical Fiction
Nada

Biography / Inspirational / Non-Fiction ♥
The Immortal Life of Henrietta... The Money Class: Learn to Crea... The Social Animal: A Story of...
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
The Money Class: Learn to Create Your New American Dream
by Suze Orman
 The Social Animal: A Story of Love, Character, and Achievement by David Brooks  

Mystery / Suspense / Thriller
The Jungle Deadly Currents Love You More When the Thrill is Gone The Bone Yard
Nada

Contemporary Romance
Nada

Romantic Suspense
Bad Behavior
Bad Behavior by Jennifer Lane

Christian / Amish Romance
The Caregiver: Families of Hon... What the Heart Sees: A Collect...
Blue Blood Scorpia Rising Illegal The Piper's Son Blink & Caution
Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider, #9) by Anthony Horowitz  Illegal by Bettina Restrepo
 The Piper's Son by Melina Marchetta
 Blink & Caution by Tim Wynne-Jones
Afterlife
Afterlife (Evernight, #4) by Claudia Gray
{So somehow I had gotten my dates mixed up and thought that "Afterlife" came out last week.  Correction: It comes out this week!}

Happy Shopping and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder. I see a couple that have caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of those book look ssoo good and I can't wait to get my hands on them. Also, I noticed that you didn't include Afterlife (Evernight #4) by Claudia Gray. It came out today and I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Crystal: For some reason, I thought Afterlife came out last week - but you're right, it is today. I've corrected my list :) Thanks!!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the list! I’m excited to read The Piper’s Son :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great releases! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison